EFCC Past Questions & Answers PDF: This Ebook is for all applicants who are applying for a position with the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC). You will learn how to get these Past Questions & Answers onto their phone and computer without tension in this article. Read this article all the way to the end to find out all you need to know about the upcoming recruiting screening examinations.
- Nigerian Air Force Past Questions & Answers | NAF Aptitude Test
- NAFDAC Recruitment Aptitude Test Past Questions And Answers PDF
- Nigerian Army Recruitment Past Questions And Answers PDF
- FRSC Past Questions | Road Safety Past Questions/Answers PDF Download
The Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) Past Questions and Answers have been published to assist people taking the Nigerian Economic and Financial Crime Commission aptitude exam. This booklet will show you how the EFCC constructs its questions and the way in which they present them. This previous question is current and updated since it includes all of the questions that have been asked in these examinations thus far.
Below are the core areas that the EFCC Extract their Questions
- i)English language
- ii. Current Affairs
- iii. General Knowledge
- iv. Crime Detection Related Questions
SAMPLE QUESTIONS EFFCC PAST QUESTIONS
1. Which of the following political parties did not participate in the 1979 General Elections in Nigeria?
- a. Unity Party of Nigeria
- b. National Party of Nigeria
- c. Social Democratic Party
2. When didn’t the Nigerian Golden eaglets win the world under-17 FIFA world cup
- a. 1985
- b. 1993
- c. 2007
- d. 2014
3. Who formed the first political party in Nigeria?
- a. Herbert Macaulay
- b. Nnamdi Azikiwe
- c. Obafemi Awolowo
- d. Alhmadu Bello
4. What was the first political party in Nigeria?
- a. Nigerian National Democratic Party (NNDP)
- b. Unity Party of Nigeria
- c. National Party of Nigeria
- d. Social Democratic Party
5. What name is given to the crime of deliberately burning someone else’s property?
- a. Arson
- b. Burnfire
- c. Conflagration
- d. Sizzle
6. There was an explosion at a manufacturing plant. The bodies were burned too badly to identify the victims by sight. What is the next most common way to identify the body in this situation?
- a. DNA analysis
- b. Clothing
- c. Dental records
- d. Bone structure
7. A man is being accused of murder. He claims his identical twin is the real culprit. He also claims that the fingerprints the EFCCs found aren’t his, but his twins, who have the same fingerprints as him. Is this possible?
- a. Yes, identical twins always have identical fingerprints.
- b. No, identical twins do not have identical fingerprints.
- c. It is plausible. Identical twins sometimes have identical fingerprints.
8. A skeleton is found inside an empty warehouse. What is the quickest way to determine gender?
- a. Skull size
- b. Height
- c. Bone density
- d. Pelvic bone structure
9. The process by which criminals convert the proceeds of illegal activities into legitimate funds is called
- a. legitimate diversion
- b. illegitimate diversion
- c. money laundering
- d. financial intelligence
10. Cyberlaw categorizes computer-related crime into three categories. Which of the following is an example of a crime in which the use of a computer would be categorized as incidental?
- a. Carrying out a buffer overflow to take control of a system
- b. The electronic distribution of child pornography
- c. Attacking financial systems to steal funds
- d. Capturing passwords as they are sent to the authentication server
How to Download EFCC Test Past Questions and Answers
The test questions can be downloaded, and you can have them in pdf format on your computer, making it easy to download the EFCC Test Past Questions.
These past questions and answers cost N2,000 only, we will send them directly to your email. Follow the guidelines below to make your payment.
To download the EFCC Recruitment Test Past Questions and Answer, follow the steps below:
COST: 2,000 NGN
Account Name: IMOH NKEREUWEM ASUQUO
Account No: 0258732121
Bank: GT Bank
Please pay the above sum to the information below to get your EFCC Test Past Questions and Answer sent straight to you by mail or other alternative means as you choose (alternative means might include: WhatsApp, Facebook, etc.).
What to do after payment:
EFCC Recruitment Test Past Questions & Answer
After paying the stipulated amount successfully to the account hereby provided,
Follow the steps below and send Your details to 08125457266;
Send the following:
- Depositors Name, Name of the Name, or Account Name used for payment/transfer
- Email address (Please ensure that you can access the email you send to us.)
- Past question paid for<EFCC Test Past Questions and Answer Pdf>
For inquiries before and after payment, you can call our agent on 08125457266 or send us an e-mail at [email protected] or send us a notification on WhatsApp with our number (08125457266)
Assurance of Delivery EFCC Past Questions
If you are not sure that the past questions will be delivered to you as we promised?
There’s no worry. We understand that many individuals are afraid of making transactions online, likely based on personal experiences. Although our services are based on honesty and integrity, we would like to assure you. This has again been demonstrated. With previous question sales, it’s one of the reasons we’re prominent. Our service is trustworthy. We have provided our clients with excellent and reliable services.