Oil And Gas Past Questions: Applicant Who desires to have work in Oil and Gas can now download the recruitment past questions from our webstore. would you like to know have information about Oil & Gas aptitude test exams? if yes read below. Today we will be discussing how to download Oil & Gas past questions and succeed in the forthcoming exams which will comment soon.
General Oil And Gas Aptitude Test Past Questions
This book contains aptitude test questions and answers gathered from previous recruitment exercises of various Nigerian oil and gas companies pursuing high ranking professionals. It is regularly updated with recent questions and accurate answers that will improve your faith as you research and plan for the countrywide screening test of oil and gas companies.
Below are the sets of questions and responses for the oil and gas aptitude test
- General Sciences
- Spatial Orientation
- Current Affairs
- Diagrams and Interpretations
- General Engineering
- Information Technology
- Drilling Engineering
- Reservoir Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Well Completions and Designs
- Well Testing and Well Logging Questions
- Several technical questions
Sample of Oil and Gas Questions.
- Which of the following is essential for Hydrocarbon accumulation?
- a. Reservoir rock
- b. Caprock
- c. Source rock
- d. All of the above
2. The most popular Geophysical method used for Hydrocarbon Exploration is?
- a. Magnetic Prospecting
- b. Seismic Reflection method
- c. Seismic refraction method
- d. Gravity Prospecting
3. Oil is generally found in?
- a. Sedimentary rocks
- b. Metamorphic rocks
- c. Igneous Rocks
- d. Any type of rocks
4. Interpretation is best with?
- a. Hiring Consultants
- b. Functional team approach
- c. Specialized team approach
- d. Multidisciplinary team approach
5. Which of the following practices are likely to increase the chances of swabbing.
- a. Pumping out of the hole
- b. Pulling pipe slowly
- c. Pulling pipe fast
- d. Pumping low viscous pill.
- e. Puling through tight spots with pumps on
- f. Maintaining high drilling fluid viscosity
- g. Pulling through the tight spots with the pumps stopped
6. An example of Direct Detection of Hydrocarbon is?
- a. PSTM
- b. Bright spot
- c. 3D seismic survey
- d. PSDM
How to Download Oil and Gas Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answers
The test questions can be downloaded, and you can have them in pdf format on your computer, making it easy to download the Oil and Gas Aptitude Test Past Questions.
These past questions and answers cost for N2,000 only we will send it directly to your email. Following the guidelines below to make your payment.
COST: 2,000 NGN
Account Name: IMOH NKEREUWEM ASUQUO
Account Number: 2048501073
Zenith Bank PLC
____________________Mobile Transfers fully Accepted_____________________
Please pay the above sum to the information below to get your Oil and Gas Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answer sent straight to you by mail or other alternative means as you choose (alternative means might include: WhatsApp, Facebook, etc.).